Friday, November 21, 2014

The Hidden Dangers Of Kickboxing | #FitnessFriday


My husband is scared to sneak up on me. My uncle told me that my guns were illegal in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico. My kids run randomly around streaming HIYAAAAAAHHHH. Y'all----Kickboxing is dangerous. Here's why:

Source

Some have reported spontaneous combustion into kickboxing sequences.

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/e4lghm.jpg
Source

And addiction to high energy BEAST MODE workouts is highly probable.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/emma-stone-says-oh-yea.gif
Source

Your confidence increases exponentially. You will walk with your shoulders higher. You will probably smile more.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f4a79274a13df34119862508a542a8b9/tumblr_mr804ad6nG1s0lxnfo5_r1_500.gif
 
Many have experienced intense compulsion to unleash their inner superhero.


http://data3.whicdn.com/images/36235951/large.gif
Source

Development of cat like quick reflexes, balance, and coordination has been reported. At the least, you'll stop tripping when you walk---Maybe.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/8d/f9/1e8df92febcaf6e40b242d6fe2d95dcc.jpg
Source

Thinking about joining a kickboxing class? Beware. Kickboxing is dangerous to your back fat, flabby arms, and no pack. You've been warned.


Happy #FitnessFriday y'all!

Besitos!
KLP



16 comments:

  1. Kickboxing can make you feel like a MASTER and really cool! I haven't done it in a while but it is GREAT form of cardio for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walk out of the gym like--- "Gimme a reason to practice my spinning round kick y'all....Gimme any reason at all..." LOL #beastmode

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Kick boxing can make you feel in charge and ontop of things. I laughed at our meme's, they are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I miss kickboxing! This was great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get back into it chica! It's like riding a bike. Once you can jab jab hook back kick block---you can do anything. Ha-ha!

      Delete
  4. Kickboxing sounds like fun. I love doing activity where I can workout but it not feel like it's a workout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh Jay---you'd love it. Plus---it's perfect for those days when you really need to get your frustrations out. *shrugs* cheaper than therapy!

      Delete
  5. Oh man, I feel like a woman! I love this post so much. It is very funny. Thanks for the info, doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've never tried a kickboxing class---I HIGHLY recommend it. They can seem scary and complicated but a great instructor will break it all down for you. Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete
  6. Hahaha!
    Love this post!
    I would love to try kickboxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best. thing. ever!

      Fingers crossed that you can do it once you get your bootie off!

      Delete
  7. I know exactly what you mean! That's how I felt about my old workout routine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't it great for getting your frustrations out and clearing your head? I just love the way that I feel focused and confident afterwards. #fitnessismydrug LOL.

      Delete
  8. OMG, you go me weak over here with this post!! I love the content and how you presented it, the best! I don't kick box, but I have done MMA classes before and loved it! Don't hurt anyone, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl...I'm going try not to. I just need to hang a sign around my neck: "I love kickboxing. Gimme a reason. Any reason to use it." HAHAHAHHA

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!