Wednesday, October 28, 2015

[Hairstyle] Braided Side Ponytail Using Kurly Klips



I really miss my real hair, but I'm not quite ready to give up my clip-in extensions yet. So, I'm going for the double protective style this week with another braided do.

Meet my Braided Side Ponytail (using Kurly Klips of course)!


*cue Price is Right you won a car theme music*

I love love love this style. It's fun and flirty but classy. Exactly what I look for in a protective style.



Anywhos, here's how I got this quick cute do:

  1. Create a deep side part. (or whatever kind of part you want)
  2. Dutch braid your bangs.
  3. Install your Kurly Klips, leaving a little hair out to blend and camouflage the wefts
  4. Pull all of the hair and the braid to one side, securing with a hair tie. 
  5. Smooth your edges and fluff that ponytail honey!

So what do you think? Easier than it looks right?



18 comments:

  1. I think you deserve the title as Queen of Creative Protective Styles! #Winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protective styles are everything! Loving the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous style, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!! Love this look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look!! Ooooo you're giving me ideas for short term protective styles. I'm looking for inspiration as the weather here is getting beyond silly lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me girl! I'm soo ready to go into my protective styling braid, bun, and updo hibernation!

      Delete
  6. Your Kurly Klips have been a fantastic protective style for you! Gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your Kurly Klips!!! They look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey! I hope that I'm HALF the protective styling princess that you are!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!