Sunday, December 27, 2015

[Tutorial] Curlformer Side Swept High Bun


I live for a fun side swept updo! All you'll need for this style is a hair tie and a few bobby pins.  First, I used Curlformers to stretch and set my hair. They're a fantastic way to smooth and elongate my curls without heat and with relatively low manipulation. For the products I used to get these crazy bouncy and smooth curls, check out my #washdayexperience here.
  1. Create a deep side part on stretched hair.
  2. Pull a large section of your bangs to the front of your head.
  3. Gently take the rest of your curls and pull them into a very loose high ponytail.  
  4. Swoop your bangs to the side (take care not to stretch the curl too far) and secure with a hair pin.
  5. Using a few more hair pins, tuck and secure the ends of your ponytail into a bun. 
  6. Add height by fluffing your bun and bangs.
Viola! That simple! Let me know if you recreate this look!

Besitos!
KLP

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Your hair is really nice. I cannot wait until my hair has enough length to do the hair style.

    https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! The beauty of this style is that your hair doesn't have to be that long in order for it to look great! If you can get your hair into a bun---then you can do this style!

      Delete
  2. This style looks great on you! Thanks for the tutorial.

    Jackie @Adventures of a Nappy Chica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! It's really simple but the curls give it an elegance. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I copied this loo on my three day old two strand twist perm rod set. Thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!