Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Bored Bored Bored | The #WashDayExperience


I love my Kurly Klips.

Love. LOVE. LOVE them thangs!

It's definitely not a secret.

I mean, these clip ins are the ONLY thing that I've talked about in the last just about 6 months.

But...

There's one teeny tiny problem....

I'm soooo over them.

It's not the clips.

It's totally me.

I just miss my hair.

I can't put it off another day.

So, let's all say goodbye to the Kurly Klips (for now)...

I'm sitting with deep conditioner in my hair now. I have no idea how I'm going to style it, but I'm kinda siced. *bounces in her seat*

Anyone else bored with their hair? How are you changing it up?



14 comments:

  1. Oh am so bored with my hair right now. Not even sure where to go to from now hehe. Good luck with your new hair venture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what I'm going to do next with my hair---but what I do know is that it will be up in some kinda cute updo! Thank goodness for this blog! I can just go back through my posts for inspiration!

      Fingers crossed that you find your next style soon too!

      Delete
  2. Lol I was bored with my hair and used clip ins for about 2 days but I am back to my regular hair now.

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like we're trading places! I'm bored with my clip-ins and I'm ready to play in my real hair!

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely board with my buns. I need to work on spicing it up a bit. And you know I can't wait to see how you end up styling your hair! Always on point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im still okay! lol still safe!!! but I know what the bored feeling is like... But I must add those Klip ins are the future love em

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clips are adorable. I went to see what they had after looking at all of your Kurly Klip posts and was sad they didn't have anything with a touch of gray so I'll have to reach out and see if she can dye some for me lol. I have embraced my pigment challenged hair but the curly clip in looks like they would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Fingers crossed that they create a line with a "touch of grey" for you!

      Delete
  6. I'm bored stiff today as well. I decided to tie a turban to spice things up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get bored all the time. Can't wait to see what style you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually surprised that I didn't get bored sooner!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!