Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Kurly Klips are BACK! | The #WashDayExperience

These Kurly Klips are EVERTHING.

E V E R Y T H I N G !!!!!



They're perfect for bad hair days, I don't feel like doing my hair days, and omgosh what's wrong with my hair days.

Just the kinda days that I've been having.



I've been washing my hair. But not really styling it. Which basically means that it's been the puff life for the last 2-3 weeks.

RELATED: How I get the perfect high puff

To get myself out of the rut + a quick protective style---I brought my Kurly Klips back into rotation.

I know that it won't be long until I'm bored with them again (Just like last time). But that's cool. I trimmed my hair about a week ago and I picked up some Lush Caca Rouge Henna last weekend. 

Yep yep...I'm ready to get my curls on fleek for the summer!


How did you style your hair this week? Anyone else trying to get their hair summer ready?

Besitos!
KLP


16 comments:

  1. *clap clap* for the kurly klips :-) Do you style and remove them daily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becca!

      I'd be lying if I said that I've never slept in them before *hides face* but YES! I usually remove them at night then reinstall in the morning. It literally takes 10 minutes to install.

      Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete
  2. I wore my kinky extensions from Her Given Hair as a sew in, but whenever you share these pics I'm wishing I'd done clip ins. Perhaps I'll order some and have both! I'm shameless I know....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOL! Ebbie---You know that I'm not a sew in, braided, long term protective style kinda girl---but these clip ins are EEVVVEERRRYYYTTTHIIINGGGG! I love how versatile they are and how quickly I can install/uninstall them. PLUS can we talk about this blending situation?!!?!? They blend in sooo well with my natural hair that even one of my closest friends didn't believe me when I told her that they were extensions!

      Delete
  3. these look so natural on you. They also remind me of my loose two strand twists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! And you're right! They do look like your twists!

      Delete
  4. Lately i have been thinking about getting some type of clip in or weave and your clip in looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tomi!

      Kurly Klips have been a great investment! Oh and you can blow them out/flat iron them for a sleeker almost texlaxed look!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Summer is very busy with the kids around. I don't really do much to the hair. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See---me and you Nerline-->>>>WE RIGHT HUURREE<<<

      I'm trying to get my wash and go game on point so that I can *potentially* do less with my hair, stay cool, and have more fun in the sun with the minions during the summer. Eeek! Wish me luck!

      Delete
  6. They look like your hair. I am also not doing much on my hair.

    https://naturallykinkyme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! These clip ins make blending sooooo easy!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous, love how you style your Kurly Klips x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that one or two sets of Kurly Klips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey LaNeshe!

      I think that I used 1 1/2. It's a full set of the Mermaid + 2 clips of the Shoulder Chic from the My Fro collection.

      Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!