Wednesday, November 18, 2015

[Hairstyle] Hot Pink Chalk Curls Using Kurly Klips

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



I'm usually pretty classy.

I try keep it sophisticated.


Chic is my middle name.

But today...

I just wanted to have some fun!

Say hello to my HOT PINK CHALK CURLS!

*giggles uncontrollably*



I washed and styled my hair per my usual Kurly Klip regimen. (You can find all the details here) I put my bangs into two braids, left a little hair out to cover the wefts, then installed my clip-ins. Using hair pins, I put the hair into a half up half down situation.

Then, I had an A-HA moment!

HAIR CHALK!



Remember when I chalked my relaxed hair? Here...


Hair Chalk Highlights
and here...

How To Use Hair Chalk on Relaxed Hair

and here....



Hmm...looks like I tap into my ratchet side a little more than I realized...lol!



So what do you think? Love it or leave it?

How was your #washdayexperience? Share the dets with the rest of our healthy hair squad!


22 comments:

  1. I love the pop of color you added to your clip ins. It's good to embrace the ratchet side every now & then LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fierce pics and its okay to be ail ratchet once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I have some liquid hair chalk I need to use in bronze! :Trying to figure out a good time, place, and style for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go curly and throw in a few bronzed highlights! It's temporary so if you HATE it...you can just wash it out. No commitment! #ftw

      Delete
  4. LOVE IT!! girl you are rock-in that hair like no other! You make me wanna get clip ins :) Does the chalk dry out your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey chica! The chalk is very gentle on the hair. The hair feels a little "hard" with the chalk in it, but it rinses completely and all the softness comes back! #winning

      Delete
  5. I love the versatility of these clip ins, love the pop of colour. I would love to get a fiery red chalk if I'm to ever add a pop of colour.

    www.lisasjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clip-ins can do no wrong. :-) Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the spice you added to your clip ins with those chalks. I wish I can get some of those chalks here in Lagos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your local BSS! Hair chalk is totally on trend right now!

      Delete
  8. I think the color is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought you were naptural85 in the first pic! Such a good look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! That's so sweet! Naptural85 is gorgeous and has amazing hair! Maybe my hair will be that length one day!

      Delete
  10. A little ratchetness every now and then is always good hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, I think it works with the big hair don't care vibe too! Would you dye your hair this colour :-) ?Is it easy to remove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color pink in my hair---as long as it's temporary! It was crazy easy to remove! I just rinsed with warm water and boom pow all gone!

      Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!