Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Hola chicas! Welcome to Healthy Hairology Medley, the rainbow filled glittery space where I share some of my favorite bloggers, vloggers, and perfectly pinnable awesome finds each week. Come on in, have a seat, and get comfy!


Hair Story: Melissa Burgos un'ruly- How gorgeous is Melissa's hair? Don't worry, I'm drooling too! She's another of my allll time favorite Afro-Latina curly superheroes. Check out her story and how frustrating it can be straddling the "good hair" line in the Hispanic world. 



Key West Shea Butter

Easy DIY Hair Pudding + Key West Shea Butter naturallystellar- Hair puddings intrigue me. Creamier than a butter but just as thick all whilst absorbing into your strands quickly and stretching then holding your curls. Like seriously...what does it NOT do? LOL. Now that I have a recipe---I think that this is next on my kitchenista mix-list. 




How I Apply My Deep Conditioner hairliciousinc- Deep conditioning is one of my favorite parts of my hair care regimen. It makes me feel like I'm feeding my hair love. #rememberthisisajudgementfreezoneyall Ha-ha! Check out Sunshyne's technique for applying conditioner to her MBL hair.

best_fats_for_natural_hair


Feed your hair with some fats dailycurlz- Gorgeous hair starts on the inside. Daily shares with us her top 3 favorite foods that are delish and feed her hair essential nutrients to keep it strong and healthy.

Besitos!
KLP

8 comments:

  1. that hair butter recipe looks great for setting hairstyles, and it doesn't appear to leave any buildup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking too. I'm just not sure how my hair will do with gel. I haven't used gel since HS...maybe even junior high...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including my hair pudding recipe in your roundup! Let me know how it works out for you ;) - Candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your curls.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!