Saturday, March 07, 2015

[Hairstyle] Wedding Hair Inspiration


Hola Chicas! 


I am in the midst of planning a wedding! Ahhhh... It is getting quite real! :P I wanted to share a few of my bridal hair ideas and see if you all had any more ideas for inspiration. 

Here is a little information about wedding! It will be rustic and elegant. I am having a late August wedding with a outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour and our reception within a lodge that looks like a "log house" with a GORGEOUS fire place. A lot of things are DIY so this summer will be quite busy! hehe 

My fiancé Mark was born and raised in Hawaii, so I will be wearing a traditional Haku Lei (flower crown) over my head and he will be wearing a Ti Leaf lei. These are meant to ward off bad spirits and to further bring happiness in our marriage! :) And they look gorge! So, naturally, I have some ideas... Check them out! 


1. Braided Crown with Flowers -- I think this style is gorge! I think it would definitely fit my face and my dress. The Haku Lei would also fit perfectly atop my head in this style or it can even be worked through my hair. 


2. Long Side Loose Braid  -- This would also be quite lovely. However, I am worried about my hair making me hot if it is on my neck the entire time. But it has a nice flow to it! 



3. Knotted Side Swept Up-Do - Again, the Haku Lei would fit perfectly atop this style. I think it goes lovely with my dress and envisioned jewelry. I also think that it will not make me hot with this and actually help keep me cool. 



These are my top inspirations and ideas for my wedding day! If you have some, let me know! Here is my dress so you get an idea of my style... :D CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY FITTING!  



Let me know your thoughts and ideas! 

xoxo
Keyda



19 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!!!!!!! Congrats Girlie!!!! I'm so happy for you, outdoor weddings are the absolute best!!!! I think all the styles will look great on you, I'm partial to the long side braid, but it depends, what kind of dress are you wearing? I have a wedding pinterest board I'll share with you. Eeeks! I love weddings, so exciting! Congrats again! I'm sure you'll look stunning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh That's the dress at the bottom, duh Rachel! Lol, yes then I'm definitely all for the side braid style!

      Delete
    2. Thanks!!!! And Yesss, that is the dress... I am in love with! 😊 I will def check out your board!!

      Delete
  2. First of all congrats!!! I love hairstyles 1 and 3. I'm a sucker for updos.

    And the dress is elegant and gorge. Eeeeeek, I'm so excited. Again, congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am leaning towards those two styles... With summer heat!? It is probably best !

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress! Love the mermaid fit, I'm sure it will look great! I like styles 1 & 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Keyda. This is a big step. I love hairstyle 3 Knotted Side Swept Up-Do. The dress is gorgeous and will look perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chica!! I can't wait to share pictures of me in dress!! 😁

      Delete
  5. Awwww congrats Keyda! I like number 3 the most! Your dress is so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is lovely! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is lovely! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is lovely! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Globally mehndi or Henna is used for weddings and traditional functions in South East Asia to temporary Henna tattoos everywhere. The henna tattoos are much smaller tattoo designs such as a heart or a bird on the arm or shoulders, but the traditional Arabic henna design designs are usually adopted by women on weddings and traditional holidays such as Eids. In South East Asia there is a separate wedding function called mehndi where there are dances, songs and the bride gets imprinted with mehndi designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It helps to visualize your desired wedding. Women have long planned their ideal wedding day, but with the strong influence of celebrity marriages the modern fashion for weddings has spread far and wide, and is no longer limited to the vastly rich. The choices you now have are amazing, and many old traditions are being ditched or refined for more modern day ones. So where do you start? Well, there have been plenty of movies to watch for inspiration or ideas; The Knot, Love actually, My Best Friends Wedding, even TV hits like "Friends" had its share of weddings. These are great, but these Reinfore Unicorn are about particular characters and personalities. They are fine to poach ideas that you can build on and refine, but ultimately...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This internet site is actually awesome. I continuously run into something new & distinct right here. Thank you for that data. Home Cleaning Abu Dhabi Mussafah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you find it frustrating when you see other photos from your friends of their special moments? Would you like to be one of those wedding photo booth rental who always have photos of those daily living moments of the people you love? You do not need to struggle any longer. Here is how you can successfully photograph and document special ordinary moments with the people you love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The when I just read a blog, I’m hoping that this doesnt disappoint me approximately this one. Get real, Yes, it was my method to read, but When i thought youd have something interesting to state. All I hear is a number of whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy trying to find attention. sugardaddymeet

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!