Wednesday, May 04, 2016

May #WashDayExperience Themes

Your #WashDayExperience themes are back for May! I don't know about you but my wash days have been...

Boring

Monotonous

...and completely uninspiring lately.

Which is why I love #WashDayExperience themes! They actually give my wash days purpose and intention. For anyone new to the #WashDayExperience, you're probably totally confused! So let me back up for a second...

W H A T   I S   T H E   # W A S H D A Y E X P E R I E N C E?

The #washdayexperience is a place for ladies who are striving for healthier hair to share the hows, whats, whens, and whys of their weekly wash day ritual. It doesn't matter what state your hair is in: natural, colored, relaxed, texlaxed, curly, straight, or loc'd---ALL ARE WELCOME. You may share via blog/vlog, Insta, G+, Twitter, and Facebook.



# W A S H D A Y E X P E R I E N C E   T H E M E S

Wash day can be one part "omgosh I'm not here for this" and 4 parts "but I just don't wannnaaaaa". So Jen and I created a few themes to spice it up a bit. Here are your themes for May:

Week 1: Summer Hair Prep
Goodbye winter and hello summer! What are you doing to revive your hair for the summer? Which styles do you plan to try?

Week 2: Hair Color & Care
Are you thinking about coloring your hair (or have you already)? Henna? A Rinse? Permanent color? How are you caring for your color?

Week 3: Voluminous Curls
Big hair don't care! What is your favorite technique for big bad voluminous curls?

Week 4: Next Day Hair
Yes, your hair is perfect on wash day---but how do you style it the day after? What's your favorite next day hair style?

HOW TO JOIN THE # W A S H D A Y E X P E R I E N C E

Our look might have changed over the last year, but the rules for all this positivity are still the same:
  1. Share the direct link to your #WashDayExperience linkup. We go live every Wednesday.
  2. Add the #WashDayExperience badge to your post
  3. Give the chica that linked up before you a little comment love. 

Stupid easy! Will you join the madness? Share a link to your blog below!

Besitos!
KLP

PS: The themes aren't mandatory---just a way to have a little more fun! Si que claro, you can join without adhering to the themes!

6 comments:

  1. Love the new themes!

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! Does it start this Wednesday (today) or next Wednesday?
    My blog:
    rapunzelsconsultant.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week! Don't forget that you can still join the linkup even if you don't follow the themes!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!