Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy Birthday SavingOurStrands

*Tear* Has it been a year already? Keyda and I never could have imagined that anyone would be interested in or even understand our hair obsessed babble. Yet here we are a year later with hundred's of followers and thousands of page views. Totally didn't see that coming! Thank you for being the world's best followers, friends in my head, and fiercely fabulous hair junky partners in crime. Cheers to you! #TeamNice all the way! 

Prospero Año y Felicidad!
KLP & Keyda

36 comments:

  1. Happy Bloggerversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations loves, I wish you many more, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday! I really love and appreciate how supportive you guys are to all the bloggers out there! I don't even remember how I stumbled across S.O.S, but you guys have quickly become one of my favorite blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!!!! Happy Birthday SOS! You ladies do a wondeful job with your blog and I know it will be even MORE successful in the year 2014! Congrats sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday S.O.S! Wish You many more....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog! You definitely do your job with frequent updates, and you show love to others' pages. Glad you all are growing Happy Birthday S.O.S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an awesome job in your first year! Congrats!

    Abbi of http://belowthawaist.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!!! Awesome job. Blogging can be time consuming and exhausting but so well worth it in the end.
    Divachyk @Relaxed Thairapy

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!