Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Welcome back to Healthy Hairology Medley! I'm super excited to share another edition of my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers and vloggers this week. I love discovering new things to make my hair happy. Here's my best of the best this week:


The Perfect Hairstyle for Working Out & Maintaining a HHJ belowthawaist: Want to look cute and workout too? Check out Abbi's gym twisted bun!


Huge 'some what messy' Bun Tutorial diaryofarelaxedchic: Have you ever wanted one of those giant doughy messy buns but didn't feel like your hair was long enough? No worries, Yvonne has a secret hack for you.




How To Retain Length If You're An Obsessive Hair Manipulator (like me) relaxedhairhealth: Breakage is certainly the devil when it comes to length retention, but at the same time, it's no fun to be in protective styles 24/7. Read about how Nadege whips her hair and protects it too.


2 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!