Friday, August 29, 2014

The Best Fit-spiration Pinterest Boards | #FitnessFriday

I'm kinda sorta addicted to Pinterest---especially for fitness inspiration. I love uncovering inspirational quotes, ways to shake up my workout routine, and literally laughing out loud at fitness funnies. Check out my best of the best in Pinterest Fit-spiration:


Brooklyn Active Mama
Nellie's sassy sense of humor translates from her fabulous fitness blog to her hilarious fitness funnies. If you need a fitness related giggle---she's your girl!



Les Astuces De Margaux
Margaux is an imaging French lifestyle/beauty blogger with a distinguishing eye for positivity radiant fitness affirmations.



Ok Dani!
Dani is genuinely dedicated to increasing her wellness---and yours too. She a mom of 2, wife of 1, and beach body fanatic. I adore the fitness motivation that flows from her on Pinterest.



It's your turn! Who do you follow on Pinterest for Fit-spiration?



Besitos!
KLP

PS: In other news, #FitnessFriday will be under construction for a few weeks. We've got some ridiculous awesomeness planned to share with you guys to spice it up a bit. So definitely stay tuned for more information. In the meantime, you can still link up with either my blog bestie Ebony from www.longing4length.com or myself on Fridays! 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in your roundup. I'm honored. I gotta add more to that neglected pinterest board! Thanks for renewing my inspiration to add to it! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome chica! Thanks for being amazing! Love love LOVE your blog btw!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!