Wednesday, December 10, 2014

[Life] A Heavy Heart | #WashDayExperience


I write to you with a heavy heart and tears swelling in my eyes. Life has been a roller-coaster of sorts over the last few weeks with the last 24 hours as a deep valley for my family. We discovered that my grandfather has a hole in his heart. Surgery is the only course of action but not until he's stable. His doctors are excellent---the best in the business. But we have united our faith in the only doctor who's a way maker, miracle worker and glorious healer.

I wish that I had the time or even the mental wherewithal to share my latest #washdayexperience with you guys this week. But I can't lie. I'm emotionally drained and physically exhausted. It took me 2 hours of stopping, starting, revision, and frustration just to bring you the previous 8 sentences. I know that you understand and you are full of grace---after all---you're simply amazing. But can you do me just one favor? Call your mother, brother, sister, cousin, uncle or aunt and tell them that you love them. That you need them. That they mean the world to you. Trust me. They want to hear it. They need to hear it.

This week's #washdayexperience collection is below. Join in and don't forget to share a positively radiant note with the chica that linked up before you. Without the beautiful flow of encouragement that each of you willingly offer---the #washdayexperience means nothing.


32 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your grandfather is unwell. I'm sending nothing but positive thoughts and well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope he gets well very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about this KLP, I pray he gets well and you and your family get the strength you need to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put your faith in God, dear. Leave no room for fear. I will be doing the same on my side, praying for you until you update us on his condition. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My prayers are with your family KLP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayers are with you and your family. God's strength and love abound all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so sorry to hear about your grandfather. You and your family are in my prayers and I pray for a speedy recovery for your grandfather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heavenly Father we lift up KLP and her family in their hour of angst and worry. We ask that you cover her Grandfather with your loving and healing hands. Father you said where two or three are gathered in your name you are in their midst, so we join KLP and her family in prayers for a speedy healing and recovery. We ask this in your powerful and merciful name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sending you my love and prayer to you and your family. Please take comfort in knowing that GOD has your back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It truly hurts my heart to hear such sad news. I will be praying for your family and hope that your grandfather will pull through. Stay strong, hun, especially for him. Love ya, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope u manage to pull through hun, and were always here to support you. I shall be sending my prayers as well for ur fam and grandfather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey KLP, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope that everything will be okay. I'm sending prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will definitely keep your grandfather in my prayers, as well as your entire family. Keep the faith and trusting God. God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry :(
    Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww :( sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. In my thoughts KLP and family praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We will touch and agree and speak positive over the situation that the healing is already done. We are claiming victory over the situation right here, right now. I pray for the team of medical professionals that will care for him. I pray for the strength of the loved ones that surround him. All we need is faith...faith of a mustard seed and he'll do the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stay strong and speak life into your situation. God would make a way!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sending E-hugs your way. Will have your family in my prayers. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so sorry! It is well with your grandfather. He will feel better soon. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry to hear about your grandfather KLP x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!