Monday, September 15, 2014

[Review] OGX Argan Oil of Morocco


Price: Under $10

Purchased at: Any national retailer or online

Promises: A unique, precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softens while strengthening and creating soft, seductive, silky perfection. 


Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Extract, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Yellow 5

My Thoughts: I haven't met an OGX, formerly Organix, product that I haven't liked. The Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner is no exception. It gives my hair the perfect hint of moisture during a co-wash and has a pretty good amount of slip. It contains a few of my fave ingredients: coconut oil, glycerin, behentrimonium chloride, and argan oil. Plus the scent is fabulous and the consistency is rich. My hair easily absorbs the conditioner, so a little goes a long way. I've used this one as a deep conditioner as well in the past with decent results. It's no Jessicurl Deep Treatment or Matrix Hydrasource so it remains in the co-wash conditioner bin. Did I mention that the price is very right, honey? Under $10---you can't beat that!

How does this conditioner work as a co-wash for you?


Besitos!
KLP

Win this amazing co-washing conditioner plus 3 more in this month's giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always keep a bottle of this one laying around. I bet that you will too! Plus that price and availability can't be beat!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!