Sunday, September 21, 2014

[Review] Tresemme Naturals Nourishing



Price: Under $10

Purchased at: Any national retailer or online

Promises: This silicone-free conditioner is hypoallergenic, dye-free, safe for colored hair and is infused with Aloe Vera and Avocado extracts, delivering softness, strength and shine. The Effect: Hair that's hair 10X stronger--after just one use.* This natural conditioner can protect all hair types from damage and breakage. Recommended for all hair types, dry hair, curly hair, or color treated hair.


Ingredients:
Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Potassium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Disodium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG 150 Distearate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Lauroyl Lysine , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone  

My Thoughts: 
Of all of the co-washing conditioners that I use, this one gets my hair the cleanest. I like using it after especially sweaty workouts or when I feel like my hair has more buildup than usual. The only trade off is that I don't get that super moisturized conditioned feeling that I love. The scent is light---doesn't linger---and isn't very memorable at all. But, what I love most about this conditioner is how well it absorbs into my hair. After leaving it on for a few minutes my hair feels light, fluffy and clump free. If you are a curly girl---that might not be a good thing. If your stretching your relaxer or transitioning, it's amazeballs! Clumped curls=more detanlging time. Which makes me want to grab the scissors! A lot of folks love that this one doesn't have silicones in it but did y'all notice all that other weird stuff that we can't pronounce? LOL.

How does this conditioner work as a co-wash for you?


Besitos!
KLP

Did you win this co-washing conditioner in our giveaway? Check now!

2 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!