Thursday, September 11, 2014

[Review] Aussie 3 Minute Miracle



Price: $3-4

Availability: Pretty much everywhere


Promises:  Deeply intense conditioning, accented with Australian aloe, penetrates dry or damaged hair. Radiant hair in one use. Sure, it's really deep and super intense. But moist 3 minute miracle, accented with natural Australian aloe and jojoba oil, has a playful side too. Like that time it ran backwards around the office in a kangaroo outfit. Add some roo to your do.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Australian Sea Kelp, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone


My Thoughts: 
The tropical "coconutty" scent of this conditioner is pretty gosh darn amazeballs. Calgon take me away amazeballs. The girl behind me in Spin class smelled it in my hair and distinctively knew what conditioner it was amazeballs. The consistency is the thickest amongst the other conditioners in the battle but my hair absorbs it really well and it rinses cleanly leaving me with easily detangled, smooth, un-clumped (think fluffy instead of curly) roots and re-moisturized hair. I think that the packaging is very unique; the product is dispensed from the bottom of the tube when you squeeze it. None of that struggling to flip the bottle upside down mess here! I love this because it makes application really easy in the shower. Although it's marketed as a deep conditioner, for my hair, it's just doesn't have enough "umph" to be a true deep conditioner but as a co-wash? Ohhh yeah! The biggest downside is how tiny the bottle is! I only get 3-4 uses per bottle but at $3, it's hard to complain! The ingredients are a little sketchy at first glance and you might find yourself needed to clarify a little more often. 

Have you used this one before? Does your hair like it as a deep conditioner or a co-wash?

Besitos!
KLP



Win this amazing co-washing conditioner plus 3 more in this month's giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. I enjoy this one as well, the bottle is so nifty and convenient

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bottle design is definitely one of my favorites. I just don't understand why its not sold in a bigger bottle! Gimme more please!

      Delete
  2. I used it as a deep conditioner but I wasn't too impressed with it. Maybe I should try it as a co-wash.

    Don't Touch The Hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...It's definitely not good enough to be a true deep conditioner in my opinion. But for a quick mid-week co-wash? YES PLEASE!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite conditioners! When I want to mix up a homemade "deep" conditioner this acts as the perfect base because of the thickness, but as you mentioned it rinses clean. I've been using it since college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya! I tried this conditioner recently too, I think my favorite aspects where the "no mess" bottle and spout thingie and the smell. But I dunno, I found my relaxed ends liked it a lot but the texlaxed parts didn't like it so much. I still have a little bit left so maybe I'll give co-washing with this product another go, or I'll just mix it with some coconut oil and give a deep conditioning a try... we'll see! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I used to LOVE this deep conditioner when I first bought it. It left my hair super soft and easy to detangle during my wash. However, I started to notice that my hair became drier and drier after extended use. It seemed like my hair actually outgrew this product, so I probably wouldn't buy it again. Thanks for sharing!

    Victoria Sallie
    www.talktresses.com
    @TalkTresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. oregano oil australia

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!