Tuesday, September 09, 2014

[Review] Herbal Essences Hello Hydration



Price: $3-4

Availability: Pretty much everywhere

Promises:  
100% softer* in 1 wash. I won’t let dry hair drain your style. my moisture-rich formulas are fused with extracts of creamy coconut and orchid flower and leave your hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. so don’t discriminate against dry hair—my moisturizing shampoo, conditioner and 2 in 1 will leave your hair feeling lush with moisture.


Ingredients:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1




My Thoughts:
I spend a lot of time at the beach and in the pool during the summer. And of course I take Hello Hydration conditioner with me! It's super moisturizing and even though it's marketed as a conditioner, my scalp feels clean after using it to co-wash. It does have good slip---but I'm a million weeks post---so of course I'd love just a smidge more detangling power. If you're picky about product scents, beware---this one is pretty potent if you love it or overpowering if you hate it. I happen to think the scent is pretty darn awesome.

How do you like this one for co-washing?

Besitos!
KLP


Win this amazing co-washing conditioner plus 3 more in this month's giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. Great post KLP. I used to love this conditioner! I don't know why I stopped using it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard not to love a good conditioner with a super cheap price tag!

      Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete
  2. I never got a chance to try this but have heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in my top two favorites for cow ashes.! My hair loves this stuff, good review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the slip OMGOSH incredible?!?

      Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete
  4. Definitely definitely on my to-buy list. Constantly hearing good reviews of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've even scored this one for less than $1.50 with coupons! I mean---can you really go wrong here? Cheap and effective? *Fist bump*

      Delete
  5. In my opinion, if your shoes and your head look great – this is already 80% success! Both should be carefully taken care of:) When it comes to my hair, several times in my life I have faced severe hair loss. Therefore, I am always looking for new recipes and go on with old ones in order to support my hair and provide it with thorough nutrition. What helps me on my way is a special nutritional supplement – Hair Gain Formula. It is produced by a well-known company in the sphere of sports and health – Military Grade. Vitamins are crucial for our immune system, they keep my tone up and my hair in order).

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!