Thursday, February 19, 2015

[Review] DermOrganic Products {Keyda}


Hola Chicas!
Over a month ago, I stumbled across "DermOrganic" as I was shopping for my DC. After reading the ingredients, I was intrigued as I desperately need to keep the moisture and strength in my hair. So, I bought travel size bottles of their shampoo, conditioner and hair repair masque. I wanted to use it for a significant amount of time before reviewing. I must say this might be a new found treasure. :) 


DermOrganic Daily Conditioning Shampoo with Argan Oil 


Ingredients:Aqua/Eau/Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methyl Gluceth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Rice Amino Acids, PCA, Panthenol B5, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycereth-2 Cocoate/Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance
 

Directions:
Apply to wet hair, massage, and rinse. Follow with DermOrganic Masque and/or DermOrganic Daily Hydrating Conditioner.
 

The Real: I absolutely love how clean it makes my scalp/hair feel. It also lathers up really well and there is still a lot in my "travel" size container. You only need a small amount to fully clean your hair. With my increase in tangles, it helped tremendously to detangle my hair and make it more manageable. I have actually found pre-detangling now less of a headache (still a small one lol) and more manageable as I have used DermOrganic consistently. My scalp has also been less irritated as well. During the winter and stressful times, my eczema gets pretty bad and effects my scalp as well. And it is winter...and I am planning a wedding... lol 


DermOrganic Daily Conditioner


Ingredients:Aqua/Eau/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol B5, Rice Amino Acids, Methyl Gluceth-20, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, PCA, Glycereth-2 Cocoate & Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance.

Directions: 
Apply and distribute throughout clean hair, then rinse. Follow with DermOrganic Leave-In Treatment or DermOrganic Shine Therapy.
 

The Real:  
My hair is in a very weird phase to me haha! I have not had a touch-up since July and I am ensuring there is minimal damage to my hair while it still grows. This conditioner is AWESOME! It has helped detangled my hair and has really been beneficial to both my natural/texlaxed strands. It adds a nice shine as well but it mainly helps keep my strands not as frizzy. 


DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque 

Ingredients:Aqua/Eau/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Rice Amino Acids, Panthenol B5, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycereth-2 Cocoate/Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance.

The Real: Again, another hit for DermOrganic! I am not a huge fan of the smell but it works. It also does not have much slip but you can work it through your hair. It made my hair feel soft right away and I noticed stronger hair after the second use. 


Overall, I definitely want bigger sizes of the products and to rotate this product in my regimen. Especially, since I am not sure when/if I will be getting another touch-up. I will be seeing what other products DermOrganic has and may give them a try. With natural ingredients and a great feeling in my hair...I might have a winner! We shall see... 


Have you tried this before!? 


xoxo
Keyda 


2 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!