Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Top 3 Deep Conditioners

That moment. Oh that moment when you find the one. The one deep conditioner that makes your curls supple, soft, and elongated. The one deep conditioner that your hair sinks into your strands enveloping every kink, curl, and coil with moisture. The one deep conditioner that you can't imagine your hair without. Yep. That moment when you find your holy grail deep conditioner is what hair care fanatics long for.

I've tried a lot of deep conditioners, but there are 3 that I find myself buying over and over. I have at least 2 bottles of each on hand at all times. Here are my top 3 deep conditioners and why they slay:


JESSICURL DEEP TREATMENT

(full review here) (buy it here)
If you're on the search for a beautifully insane moisturizing conditioner, I doubt that Jessicurl Deep Treatment will disappoint. I thought that this conditioner was perfect for my telaxed hair but it's even BETTER for my curls. It's thick and creamy. Doesn't leave a residue and it's ingredients make my curls smile. Late last year, when my ends were feeling frizzy, dry and damaged, I whipped this conditioner back out, applied it to my dry hair, sealed with a little oil, then left it in overnight. By the morning, my curls were revitalized. My hair felt so good that I didn't even bother rinsing the treatment. (you can check out that #washdayexperience here) Needless to say, if when my hair is in need of mega moisture, Deep Treatment is the conditioner that I call.

RELATED: 4 Deep Conditioning Hacks

MATRIX HYDRASOURCE CONDITIONER

(full review here) (buy it here)
Again, I've used the conditioner for years. (4 years to be exact) It was my holy grail when my hair was relaxed back then, it was amazing while I transitioned, and today is still nourishes my curls from root to tip. I love the way that this conditioner sinks into my hair. This conditioner is fantastic when applied without heat, but when you add heat---it takes its replenishing properties up to that next next level.

RELATED: Why I deep condition overnight

AUBREY GPB CONDITIONER

(full review here) (buy it here)
My curls have shown me that they thrive on moisture, but that they need protein to stay strong and resilient. That's where my Aubrey GPB Conditioner comes into play. This conditioner offers the perfect balance of moisture and protein. It defines my curls, has a ridiculous amount of slippage, and prevents breakage. I've used it both as a pre-shampoo strengthening treatment and as a deep conditioner.  So if you've ever had that moment when your curls limp or don't have that much spring to them---give this conditioner a try. (You can thank me later!)

What's the best deep conditioner that you've ever tried? Share a link to your review of it below!

Besitos!
KLP

14 comments:

  1. I know you lov elove Jessi Curl. STill haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessicurl is EVERYTHING Tomi!! I hope that you get a chance to try it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really need to try Jessicurl! I need to have a look out for these x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessicurl Deep Treatment is AMAZING for curls! I wish that I could share a sample with all of my readers!

      Delete
  3. I need to try Jessicurl! I currently have TGIN honey hair mask and Camille rose naturals coconut deep penetrating treatment. The are fine enough but I believe lots of the goodness comes from deep conditioning with steamer or thermal cap. I don't think I have met a DC that truly left me feeling how you do about this Jessicurl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With heat, without heat---Jessicurl Deep Treatment is EVERYTHING! And when I need that extra boost of moisture, I use it to deep condition overnight. My curls thank me every time!

      Delete
  4. I love your review of all the deep conditioners. I really like the fact that you previously used them on your relaxed hair as well. I need to try them out!

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! I love that I didn't have to change my products when I stopped relaxing my hair. That just goes to show you that good products---really good products---can give your hair life regardless of how you choose to style your hair!

      Delete
  5. I love Aubrey's GPB conditioner for protein too.
    For moisture, Shea Moisture Purification Masque is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the SM Purification Masque a few times when my hair was relaxed---I don't think that I finished the tub. SM is so hit or miss for my hair so I'm scared to try it on my curls.

      Delete
  6. Yesss that moment is so precious because it saves you money and time down the line, you'll be in and out of the beauty store in minutes 😊 My faves so far the are easily available here are Keracare humecto,ORS replenishing & Neutrogena - still deciding which of the three is tops lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Humecto was my STUFF back in the beginning of my HHJ. Ugh...I have no idea why I stopped using it... LOL. I blame it on my old product junkie ways!

      Delete
  7. I bought the AOGPB after your review and didn't have the same "fall in love" feeling. But I liked it okay enough. However, I really wanna try JessiCurl, I know how much you've always loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...I'm sorry that GPB didn't make you fall in love chica! I really love using that stuff as a pre-shampoo treatment. My hair always feels stronger and more resilient after I use it.

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!