Wednesday, May 22, 2013

[Review] CC's Naturals Lavender & Chamomile Tea

Price: $6.00 (plus shipping)

Purchased at: www.ccsnatural.com

Promises and Ingrediants:
  • Chamomile- Works as a great natural conditioner
  • Lavender helps stimulate growth and balance oil production
  • Green Tea Stimulates Hair growth, soothes Dandruff and psoriasis, As well as strengthens and conditions.
  • Peppermint stimulates your hair follicles and promotes hair growth, used as a moisturizer for the hair shaft, Helps rid the scalp of dryness and itchiness as well..
Directions: Add 3 tablespoons or 1 large tea bag to a large pyrex glass cup or bowl and fill with boiling water and cover. Steep for about 30 minutes. When the tea is warm, apply to scalp and hair and massage thoroughly. When pouring tea onto hair and scalp, hold a bowl at the end of hair strands to catch the tea and reapply. Repeat several times. Leave In or rinse out if desired. If you use a conditioner, use this tea rinse after you condition your hair. You can also put the tea into a spray and spray onto your hair as a refresher. And then move on to your final styling regimen...


My Thoughts: I personally steep the tea for about one or two hours before beginning my wash day. I have not officially tried steeping my tea overnight, but that is a possibility! I love LOVE this tea! Shout out to Jen at www.justgrowalready.com for posting about this in her regimen! It smells delicious and I noticed softness, growth and less shedding while using this tea regularly. Even when I do not place conditioner over the tea in my hair, my hair is never too rough or hard with this tea. So, you do not necessarily need to use a smoothing conditioner but it just adds a lil extra bang! I will be trying other products from CC's naturals!


Let me know if you try it!

Muahz xoxo
Keyda

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review.. We really do appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!