Monday, May 06, 2013

The Bun Effect: 30 in 30 (Day 6)

While, this style isn't mine, but that's not to say that I'm not absolutely in love with it. I have a thing for mixing opposites and unexpected elements together. When it comes to hair---I love messy chic, casual sophisticate, and deconstructed elegance . So when my good friend showed me her bridal hair style, I was in awe! Totally right up my alley. She was married last weekend and here's a quick snap shot that I was able to get of her during the big day. 

Quick How to:
  1. Detangle and moisturize your hair.
  2. Split your hair into a side part. Create a small fishtail french braid on each side. 
  3. Fashion the rest of your hair into a messy bun with the braids showing on the outside, and secure with pins. 
Besitos!
KLP 

3 comments:

  1. hi, I want to send u an email but cant find your email address on your contact section

    would like to send u some images to try for updos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eni!

      Post a link to the style that you'd like to see in the comment section or send it in a message via our contact form!

      Thanks for sending some new ideas our way darling!

      Delete
    2. hey, there isnt a link for all they are images I have saved over the last few months. i wanted to send send you 2 or 3 as an attachment

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!