Monday, May 27, 2013

Wash day

Hola Chicas!

Well, I had a wedding to go too this weekend so I had all plans to heat it up! lol but surprisingly I actually went kinda no heat (i did curl my bangs lol)  with my style. Can I say...My table got a shout out by the wedding dj! lol we were turnt up! Best wedding EVER! :D

(1) Detangled with my magic comb! - There were not many tangles in my hair, thankfully!

(2) Prepooed with Essential Oil Mix/JBCO on my scalp and Emergencia Intensive Moisture Split Ends Conditioner (I need to use the rest of this!) on length of my hair.

(3) Shampooed with Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo (I only have a little bit left!) I also cowashed my scalp with Creme of nature before shampoo.

(4) DC with Biolage Matrix Conditioning Balm and cleaned around house for a 2 hours!

(5) Tea Rinse with one of my faves Lavender and Chamomile Tea! I also placed some Nexxus Hydralight Moisture Conditioner on my hair to massage it a bit before rinsing it all completely out.

(6)Leave ins were my Organix Coconut Anti-breakage Serum, and Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

Hair Reality: My hair was sooooooooooooooooooooo SOFT and I almost felt like there was still product in my hair lol. Too good to be true! I air dried 100% and it was soo lovely! I just realize I seriously need to buy me some philip kingsley asap! I got my hair style inspiration from Beyonce! Countdown video :D


Directions: First, I seperated out my bangs then placed my hair in a high ponytail. I took the hair of my pony tail and pin curled it up towards my forehead. Due to my layers, I had to spread my hair out to have a even look. Then bobby pinned away. Curled my bangs with my flat iron! Then placed a cute headband. Vaalaaa!

**I tweeted a closer look at my style sooo follow us @SOS_Hair

How was your wash day!?

Muahz
xoxo
Keyda!

6 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!