Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Bun Effect: 30 in 30 (Day 13)

Work It Out Bun

Spring pollen count is as high as can be. Therefore, I'm indoors as much as possible. Allergies and I just don't get along. After a crazy April & May, I'm trying to get back into the gym regularly. Air dried hair is much more resilient to BodyCombat, Spin and Pilates classes than sleek and smooth tresses are. Ha-ha. If I'm not wearing a high messy bun, my hair is in this Work it out bun:

Quick How to:
  1. Detangle and moisturize your hair.
  2. Split from ear to ear then create a side part. Create a small flat twist braid on each side braiding to the end of each section. 
  3. Repeat again on both sides to creating two flat twists.
  4. Gather all hair back into a low bun.
  5. Secure with pins.
I know that I've really worked out when I have to redo my front flat twists before I want to be seen in public. 

Simple and sweet today mamitas!

Un mil besitos
KLP

2 comments:

  1. I need to know how to style my buns, they always look so ... boring lol
    good job !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you're enjoying the series! No more boring bun for you!

      Besitos chica!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!