Friday, May 31, 2013

The Bun Effect: 30 in 30 (Day 29)

Hidden Fishtail Roll


Quick How To: 
  1. Moisturize and detangle hair. (This style was created on air dried hair)
  2. Create a side part then separate hair ear to ear. Clip front sections up and away.
  3. Split back section in half. Fishtail/french braid the top half.
  4. Pull the left side across the back of your head. Secure with a pin. Repeat with the left side.
  5. Roll the reminding hair up into a giant finger curl then secure with pins on each end.
Since I'm still perfecting my fishtail braid technique, I thought that it might be best to hide it a little. In the photo I did a mix of fishtail and french braiding.I think that my fingers got a little confused during the braiding. Ha-ha! Oh well---It looks more interesting this way. Sorry for all the frizzies. 80% humidity is getting the best of my up-styles.
 
Besitos!
KLP

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!