Monday, June 30, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Has it looked a little empty around here the last few weeks? Yeah...I've been on vacation in Florida! But that hasn't stopped me from bookmarking my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for the last few weeks! Here is the best of the best from last week:

How to stretch/ do a heatless blow out for natural afro hair (3C/4A/4B/4C)

How To Do A Heatless Blowout yolandaas: I'm almost a year post and the only way that I've been able to live is by stretching my roots. Check out Yolanda's way to stretch her natural hair---without heat!

Oils that penetrate your hair thesizzlingmommy: Dr. Fomsky shares why she always adds oils to her conditioners and which are her favorites. 

How To: Fishtail Braid Tutorial | A Contributor Post by Three in Three 
How To Fishtail Braid hairsprayandhighheels: The next style that I want to conquer this summer the fishtail braid. They look super sassy and complicated but Angela's tutorial makes it look like a piece of cake! 

DRY HAIR PROBLEMS

Dry Hair Problems blacknaps: Do you know that hand in hair syndrome can contribute to dry hair? *stops twirling hair around fingers* Check out 7 other things that you can stop or start doing today for more moisturized hair.


5 Minute Summer Styles belowthawaist: Only have 5 minutes to style your hair? Abbi gives you five fabulous styles when you're short on time but want to be glamified!

Besitos!
KLP

4 comments:

  1. i wanna a fishtail braid but i feel like my hair isn't long enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably have the same problem. I guess that I need to master my use of extensions!

      Delete
  2. Great links KLP, I love doing fishtail braids - it always looks like you've put more effort into your style when it's so easy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited to try a full fishtail braid. Hopefully I can add it into my weekly hair style rotation! Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!