Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Happy Birthday SavingOurStrands + Top Stories of 2014


We're two years old!

What started as a way for Keyda and I to share our hair obsessed babble with each other has quickly turned into a force of the world's best followers, friends in our head, and fiercely fabulous hair junky partners in crime. We never---even in our wildest dreams---expected our pitiful little hair journeys to attract hundred's of followers or grab over 315,000+ page views from 10 countries across the global. Real talk---y'all are some serious ROCKSTARS. Thanks for allowing us to have a peek into your hair journeys and teeny tiny spot in your hearts.

We took a look back over the last 365 days and compiled a list of your favorite reads. Oh gosh, I can't wait to see what 2015 holds for #teampositivepixiedust!

















Prospero Año y Felicidad!
KLP & Keyda

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!
    PS. I NEEEEED that hat NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica!

      I've had this hat for ages---I wish that I could remember where I picked it up. Probably from a street vendor (I'm cheap..lol)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday KLP! I'm feeding off your success!! I hope to get here someday!! *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yemi! I'm just a girl enjoying her curls and connecting with others! Everything else is just ICING on the cake!

      Delete
  3. Congrats girl! You have put so much work into this blog, it is a true resource <3

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!