Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mini Wash: 4 Weeks Post Relaxer

Hola Chicas!

Notes: I did wash a lil late this week...but I plan on doing another mini-wash day by Friday.
I also rotated a new product into my regimen to see how it works with my hair.  No pictures due to my crazzzyyy days! I promse to step my game up! lol

(1) Detangled with my magic comb!

(2) Deep DC with my Essential Oil Mix on my scalp, and Biolage Matrix Conditioning Balm, Roux Moisture Recovery (Review coming!) and Extra Virgin Grapeseed Oil on length of my hair. Then I went about my business .... actually cleaned! :)

(3) Tea Rinse with my fave CC's Natural Chamomile & Lavendar ...yummy!! I massaged some Nexxus Hydralight Moisture Conditioner with it...my scalp feels extra fresh!!

Dried excess water with 100% cotton..then Air Dried!

Style/Hair Reality: I decided to do two french braids and rock a braid out! My hair was very soft but I have noticed some flakes :( ...Check KLP Review! I need the Philip Kingsley back in my life..I realize that altho I have curbed my flakes..so they are not as nasty lol..I want NONE! ... My new growth is coming in very nicely...however, I realize this shall be a long summer! Summer camp has already started sooo bare with me as I try to keep up with KLP! :P

Muahz!
Keyda

How has your week washes been!?

4 comments:

  1. Roux Conditioner is pretty awesome. It always makes my hair feel super soft and moisturized when I mix a little into my regular conditioners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't you suppose to first tea rinse then DC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I have always done my tea rinse as my last step in miniwash regimen.. because my DC is essentially a indepth prepoo lol but during a full wash day.. I do a tea rinse before DC .. its really preference :)

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!