Sunday, March 16, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley

Bantu Knots on Texlaxed Hair
New to Healthy Hairology Medley? It's simply the place where I share my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for you each week with the occasional mention of simply cool stuff. I'm a little obessed with all things hair related. Wait---but you already knew that huh? Ha-ha! Here is the best of the best from last week:

Trimming Natural Hair (Without Straightening) hairdiariesofanonguru: Although it will be a while before I trim again, I've been wondering if I really need want to spend 2 hours straightening first. The beautiful Raena shares tips on dusting your hair---no heat required.
Growing Long Hair: Diet, Exercise, and Vitamins hairscapades: Baring a health condition, your hair is always growing. Read why Shelli thinks that a good diet, exercise, and vital nutrients is the best way to retain length.

Flexirod Set Results on Relaxed Hair laurenmechelle: If you don't want to check the flexirod bug then do not click on this link! Lauren's results are out of this world with only two products to thank! 

Today's Protective Style: Twisted Faux Bob justgrowalready: I love a good faux bob, but Jeni takes it to another level with her elegant updo.
How I do My Marley/Havana Twists hairmary: Dear Amber, I'm living my marley/havana twist dreams vicariously through you! Ha-ha! Aren't her twists fabulous? Read her low down on how to recreate this uber cute protective style.

Besitos!
KLP

6 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!