Monday, March 31, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


New to Healthy Hairology Medley? It's simply the place where I share my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for you each week with the occasional mention of simply cool stuff. I'm a little obsessed with all things hair related. Wait---but you already knew that huh? Ha-ha! Here is the best of the best from last week:
Acidic and Alkaline pH Levels & Why They Matter justgrowalready: Are you ready to unleash your inner chemist? We already know that ingredients matter----but so do pH levels. Jeni explains why.
Brush Bath thebeautydepartment: I do not own a brush. I ditched them at the very beginning of my hhj. But my hubby does. And its gross. I honestly don't think that he's ever washed it before. Check out TBD's tips and tricks for giving your brush a spa day.

New Fave Hair Sealing Tool---The Misto Oil Sprayer loveyourtresses: Need a fine misting spray bottle? Check out the Misto Oil Sprayer. Oh and Fiona has a review for that!

How To: Caring for Braids thekindani: The last set of braids I had were in middle school and I remember having them for at least 4 months without washing my hair. *shudders* I wish that I would have known that washing them would be this easy!
Besitos!
KLP

4 comments:

  1. I love the kinkandi's post on caring for braids. Who knows I might get some installed before the year runs out. Just checked out loveyourtresses- Thanks for the link. As always you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!