Monday, March 03, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Healthy Hairology Medley is the place where I share my favorite healthy hair related blogs, vlogs, and forum features for you each week. I mean, I can't really be the only person obsessed with all things hair related right? Ha-ha! Here's the best of the best from last week:

Embracing Shrinkage: How It Can Help You Retain Length urbanbushbabes I'm not natural but at 8 months post, my BSL hair shrinks up to a smidge longer than SL if I let it dry without stretching. Albeit annoying, notes that shrinkage is actually a good thing for the health of your hair.

My Perfect Braidout belowthawaist: I'm braidout challenged. In 4 years, I've only had 2 decent looking braid/twist outs. But I'm taking notes from Abbi's best braid out. I will get a #winner next time! Thanks Abbi!

Let's Talk Protein indigenouscurls: There's no secret that I'm a protein fan. And I don't think that a light protein use is just for relaxed or texlaxed hair. Naturals rave about it too. Here's Karif's take on protein for fine natural curls.

My Top 5 Cheapie Conditioners pocahontas-secrets: Waist length Yahya shares her 5 favorite conditioners under $10. Being on a healthy hair journey doesn't always have to be uber expensive!


Besitos!   
KLP

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interesting links (and the feature!). I love many of the same conditioners as Pocohontas-secrets (and if you're reading this Yhaya, I am never able to comment on your posts, I don't know if it's just me, but just letting you know in case something's wrong).
    Pardon me KLP for using your post for that msg lol.

    Thanks again, xoxo

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Abbi! I don't mind. BTW have you tried commenting from a different internet browser? I only use Chrome or Firefox.

      Delete
  2. I really love your Sunday Healthy link ups! It is also an amazing ways of finding other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great links, KLP! I love the one about shrinkage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew that shrinkage was a sign of healthy hair? #woot!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!