Saturday, March 08, 2014

Vintage Hair: Rolled bang + Low bun | Pinspired

Vintage Rolled Bang + Low Bun Protective Style

Today I'm sharing the style that I've used to avoid heat for the last 5 weeks: Jada Beauty's Vintage Rolled Bang + Low Bun protective style. I love this style because air dried hair gives it fullness and its perfect for an old (or busted) twist/braid out.


Jada's PIN-tutorial is pretty self explanatory. In less than 5 minutes you can have a super cute protective style. Here are the products that I used when I styled my hair:
  • Dab of Organix Coconut Anti-Breakage Serum through my hair with focus on my ends. 
  • Virgin Coconut Oil massaged on my scalp (it has been 1-2 days since my wash) 
  • Massaged Koils by Nature: Perfectly Peppermint Hair Butter through my hair 
I styled my hair with a black bow! Y'all know that I love my bows! What have you been PINspired to create?

xoxo
Keyda


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hairstyle, love the fullness at the top x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is an old post, but I just had to share it with your supporters. I love your hair, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, may have to try this instead of my faux bun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this style Keyda! Very chic!

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Keyda! I'm a fan of vintage hairstyles, myself. I think I'll be trying this style once my hair dries :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, love vintage looks!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!