Sunday, March 09, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley

Healthy Hairology Medley is the place where I share my favorite healthy hair related blogs, vlogs, and forum features for you each week. I mean, I can't really be the only person obsessed with all things hair related right? Ha-ha! Here's the best of the best from last week:

Oil Rinsing curlschordsclothes: I'd use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in almost every step of my regimen, before shampooing to detangle, during deep conditioning to seal in my conditioner, and even as the oil component in my LOC process. Read about how Takara uses oil rinsing to define her beautiful curls.

Hot Oil Treatment vs Deep Conditioning hairliciousinc: Hot oil treatments are awesome but I'm not convinced that they can replace each other. Check out why Sunshyne thinks that both have a place in your hair care regimen and what benefits they have to retaining length.

Stretched Twistout Herbesthair:  Tia Shaunie reveals her secrets to the best stretched twistout using only 4 products. My goodness her hair is gorge!

Acceptable and Unacceptable things to say to Natural Girls blackhairinformation: I'm not natural but I can totally relate to "Do not just compliment me when my hair is straight." I got so many compliments when my hair was straight a few weeks ago. My hair doesn't have to be straight to be pretty y'all! Check out Emily's other rules for curly hair etiquette



Wash Day Routine tressedforsuccess: MJ gives us an uber detailed look into how she washes, detangles and styles her gorgeous mane. When I grow up, I wanna air dry my hair like her too!

Besitos!
KLP

6 comments:

  1. Loved that last post about things that are unacceptable to say. So true ! You would think some of these things would be common sense lol

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think it was common sense. But its not. Ha-ha! Don't touch my hair!!!!

      Delete
  2. Awww thank you :D... I'm honoured to have made the Healthy Hairology Medley. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm uber siced to feature you! Thanks for being awesome!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!