Monday, January 21, 2013

Mini Wash Day

'Ol Faithful- The Usual Big Bun
Notes: Another no heat week complete! Honestly, I need to find other styles for my hair when I air dry and don't use heat because the only thing that I can pull off successfully is a big ol' bun. 
 
(0) Detangled with the most awesome comb known to (wo)man my Magic Star Jumbo Rake
(1) Pre-poo- applied Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Toner and Jamaican Black Castor oil to my scalp. (I plan on washing again later this week so I skipped adding conditioner to my pre-poo today)
(2) Shampooed first with Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair and then with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo as my scalp felt dry and dirty from sweating like a beast daily thanks to spin, cardio kick boxing and pilates classes this week.
(3) Green Tea Rinse with 2 tea bags and 2 cups of water
(4) Smoothing Treatment- massaged Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment into my hair and let sit for about 5 minutes
(5) Extreme Deep Condition with a mix of Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm and Roux PC + a little more Argan Oil and then sat under the hooded dryer for 45 minutes. I always rinse with cool water.
(6) Leave-ins- Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth + Argan Oil
(7) Air dried
(8) Style- Bunned it up!

Results: I'm convinced that summer length is nurtured in the winter! I'm bored out of my mind with bunning but I know it's worth it!

Un mil besitos

KLP 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!