Monday, January 28, 2013

Winterizing Your Hair

HE Split End Protector & Argan Oil
Winter is definitely upon us; especially here in my part of the world. Last week, we got 4 inches of snow and the temperature has barely got above freezing. Needless to say, its cuddling weather, BUT don't forget to winterize your hair care regimen. For me, this means no wash n go's or overnight deep conditioning treatments. It's just too cold. Until spring has sprung, you'll find me moisturizing with the creamy-dreamy Herbal Essences Split End Protector and sealing with Argan oil. I've been using this duo for a little over two months now and I'm still amazing at how light, fluffy, and moisturized my hair is 5 days after I washed. The real proof will be in the spring when I see how my ends hold up.

What changes have you made to winterize your hair?

Un mil besitos

KLP

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!