Friday, January 25, 2013

Wash Day

Notes: Protective styled and bunned all week

(0) Detangled with my Magic Star Jumbo Rake
(1) Pre-poo with Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Toner, my essential oil blend, Nexxus Keraphix, and Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Instant Recovery Mask. Massaged a little Argan Oil over the conditioners covered with a warm towel then plastic cap and sat under the hooded dryer for about 30 minutes.
(2) Shampooed with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
(3) Green Tea Rinse with 2 tea bags and 2 cups of water
(4) Smoothing Treatment- massaged Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment into my hair and let sit for about 5 minutes
(5) Extreme Deep Condition with Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm + a little more Argan Oil and then sat under the hooded dryer for an hour. I rinsed with cool water.
(6) Leave-ins- It's a 10 (without Keratin)
(7) Light blow dry- Lame--I know; shame on me. But it was 2am and the next day I hosted my little one's 1st birthday party!
(8) Flat ironed with my Sedu Accessory Comb
Final BSL with Blunt Ends!

Results: Yummy super soft shiny hair! I had minimal shedding and breakage. My hair smelt wonderful plus had great bounce. My silly (yet very sweet) girlfriends told me that I could be in a shampoo commercial when I took down my pin curls the next day. Needless to say, I was very happy with this week's wash. Plus (drum roll please....) I'm finally at BSL with blunt ends! Now comes the hard part: maintaining it. This is the third time in 2 years that I've reached BSL but the first time with thick healthy blunt ends. 

How was your wash day?
 
Un mil besos

KLP

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!