Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another reason to love the orange stuff

Odwalla All Natural 100% Carrot Juice
Need flawless skin, a healthy body, and gorgeous hair? Yes, please!  Swigging on organic carrot juice can help you do just that. Carrots are loaded with vitamin C, E, B6, B12 and beta carotene. Let's take a look at what all of these yummy nutrients can do for your hair:


INGREDIENT
BENEFIT
Vitamin C
Water soluble, improves scalp circulation
Vitamin E
Combats hair loss, helps retain moisture
Vitamin B6 and B12
Increases energy levels, prevents hair loss
Beta Carotene
Aids in production of sebum (the natural oil that your scalp produces to prevent dryness
 
I shed like crazy every Spring. Although, my part of the world received 4 inches of snow today, I'm thinking ahead of the game. If having a drink of carrot juice daily can prevent Shed Dread 2013, then I'm all about it. Plus, when the side affects are a healthier body and skin, how can you deny it? My brand of choice is Odwalla All Natural 100% Carrot Juice sold at your local grocery store or mega-mart. The taste is growing on me, but I chase it with a few slips of orange juice. Cheers!

Un mil besitos!
KLP

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I could easily add this juice to one of my smoothie mixes!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!