Saturday, January 26, 2013

NEW! Nexxus Hydra Light Product Line

http://www.nexxus.com/product/category/283891/hydra-light
Nexxus Hydra Light Product Line



Hi guys and dolls. My name is Krystal and I'm a commercial flipper. The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. 

 Last week, I was sitting minding my own business and flipping the channels during a commercial when I caught the tail end of a Nexxus spot. My eyes lit up and I tuned everything else out. I had missed all of the important details so of course my next stop was the Nexxus website. Where I discovered, to my delight, that soon (not yet ladies) they are launching the Hydra Light Styling Line complete with a shampoo, conditioner, root lifter, and leave-in conditioning foam. The products are silicone free and coconut oil is one of the top ingredients. The Hydra Light Leave-In Conditioning foam even has castor oil as the second ingredient!

I'm trying to curb my buying habit but I love anything Nexxus so you know that I will try it as soon as it's available. I mean...it's for a good cause! I can't wait to see what the price point is.

Go to the Nexxus website to check out more about the Hydra Light Product Line.

Do you think that it's worth a try?

Un mil besos

KLP

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!