Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Summer Bodies Are Made In The Winter...

Monotony (and pure laziness) always seem to hinder my workout goals. Once I get on a roll, I get bored. That was until I discovered Fitnessblender.com. They have awesome video workout routines that are sure to get you (and me) focused, motivated, and sweaty. My latest find: Body By Barre. This is perfect for when I hit the snooze button too many times and wake up too late to make it to my 0545 (yes! in the AM) spin classes.

Have you tried barre?


Un mil besos

KLP


2 comments:

  1. OMG ...I am going to check it out.. My goal is to be more healthy and workout aside from dance...sooo lol I am working slowly at this.. I shall let you know what I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you like it! Fitness blender has a ton of workouts that you can do at home. AKA--you have no excuse for not working out! I think that I'm going to try the butt lift video next.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!