Monday, January 07, 2013

Wash Day

Notes: Protective styled and bunned all week

(0) Detangled with my Magic Star Jumbo Rake
(1) Pre-poo with JBCO, my essential oil blend, and Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask and Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Instant Recovery Mask. Covered with a plastic cap and sat under the hooded dryer for 25 minutes.
(2) Shampooed first with Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair and then with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
(3) Green Tea Rinse with 2 tea bags and 2 cups of water
(4) Smoothing Treatment- massaged Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment into my hair and let sit for about 5 minutes. My hair felt ah!-mazing after I rinsed. I was tempted to stop here, but I kicked my laziness aside and continued.
(5) Extreme Deep Condition with Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm and then sat under the hooded dryer for an hour. I rinsed with cool water.
(6) Leave-ins- It's a 10 (without Keratin)+ Chi Silk Infusion
(7) Air dried
(8) Style- another big 'ol bun

Results: Another no direct heat week in full affect! Is it just me or is this green tea rinse thing working?!? The total amount of hair that I lost was about the size of a nickel. I'm seeing results and I'm committed. I'm considering buying a heating cap so that I don't have to sit up for an hour to deep condition. I've realized that the longer that I sit under that dryer, the softer and more moisturized my hair is. It's even softer than when I deep condition (without heat) over night. Weird right?

How was your wash day?

Un mil besitos!

KLP

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!