Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wash Day - Goal twice a week met!

Hola Luvs!!

I actually completed a second wash day for the week, last sunday (sorry late post). I plan on washing twice a week, because my hair gets dry easily in winter..ugh..so I am hoping that if I wash twice a week, that will help some until early spring! (*fingers crossed*)

(1) Detangled: I used my fingers to detangle because I do not have my awesome comb that KLP, my partner in crime raves about! It was sold out for a month so I now finally get my hands on it!

(2) Pre-poo: I put heated argan oil (first time using from KLP) on my scalp, and Emergencia Intensive Coconut conditioner on length of my hair. I think my hair has a thing for coconut hehe... I put cap on and called it a day. My hooded dryer broke :( sooo I kept cap on for about 2 hours.

(3) Shampoo: I shampoo'ed with KeraCare 1st Lather Shampoo to make sure my hair was clean then (and because KLP awesomely gave me a new bottle lol) and then with PM Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing shampoo.. LUVSSS..Product Review to come...but I want the black line lol..

**Quick Protien Treatment with Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor**
(4) DC: I put the awesome Halka Baba de Caracol Intensive Treatment in my hair. Again, no dryer...so I watched TV/ate over course of 2 1/2 hours...with a cap on my head...

(5) Washed out DC...and sooo smooth.. I could run my fingers thru...I used a 100% cotton t-shirt to pat out excess water.. idea from the lovely gal of www.justgrowalready.com! I combed thru once with my wide tooth (for now)

(6) Leave-ins..: Sprayed Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea , then I put my love..Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, mainly in the middle/back of my area (primary breakage spots) and some Skinny girl Serum (still trying it out) plus some Chi Silk Infusion (mainly on my ends).

Air dried for a few then before completely dried, I braided my hair and pinned it up too dry completely as I slept.. In morning..va laaa!.. I took them out and it looked soo cute.. (better than my first attempt last year lol)

**I will get better at posting pics...one strand at a time :) **

Now, I will have to restructure the braidout before my next wash.. Have you done a braid out? How did you style it after a day?

Share/comment!

Muahz!!

Keyda

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you like Emergencia! Its good stuff and it just goes to show you that hair products don't have to be super expensive to be good.

    Because of you I've added the entire Paul Mitchell Awupuhi Ginger line to my wish list.

    Post pics of your braidout!!! I know its just gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I totally have it in this frizzy bun.. I shall post...I had it out for about one day..I shall show pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old braid outs make the best next day buns!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!