Monday, October 13, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Healthy Hairology Medley is a unique little place were I share healthy hair and lifestyle tips and tricks from my favorite bloggers and vloggers. Come on in, have a seat, and get ready to pin your heart out!

image
Celeb-Inspired: Janet's Pin Curls un-ruly: I almost grabbed my scissors and when IN for this look! And we don't love Janet?!?




How To: Hot Oil Treatment freshlengths: Is your hair feeling a little dry and lacks shine? Then grab your favorite bottle of oil and try a hot oil treatment with my bloggy buddy Lesley. I promise that once you start---you'll never want to stop!

September 30, 2014

Length Checks ≠ Vanity thekinkandi: Length checks can be encouraging or they can be depressing. But, I do think that they are an important part of our journeys. Hey give you a refence point, allow you to evaulate what is working or what is for the birds, and give you a concrete picture of your progress. But we have to beware because there is definitely more than one way to measure the health of your hair besides length.



VIP Beauty Hair Ali Express Review hairdelacreme: If I was a wig girl, this wig right hurrr would be my boo. I'm not sure if y'all would ever see my hair again! Well, okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little but it looks so friggin natural!

What made your "it" list this week?

Besitos!
KLP

11 comments:

  1. Great links KLP. Tommie's wig looks gorgeous! Thank you for including me in there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lesley your vid reminded me that I haven't done a hot oil treatment is in what feels like ages. Shame on me.

      KLP, thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. O boy the shrinkage! The only part I don't like about washing the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Girl!!! I NEED that unit in my life. Too bad that I no NOTHING about wigs! LOL

      Delete
  4. I definitely thought that last wig was hers ! Love it !

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her wig looks so natural!! Great links :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *heavy sigh* I need a wig in my life....lol!

      Thanks for stopping by chica!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!