Monday, October 06, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley




Hola lindas! Welcome back to Healthy Hairology Medley! I'm super excited to share another collection of my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers and vloggers from last week. Here goes:

soshewrites

SheaMoisture #WashDayExperience + Jumbo Braiding Hair 5 Minute Updo soshewrites: Omgosh...everything about Dre's #washdayexperience and updo screams RIGHT to me! This look is everything plus it only took 5 minutes!  

Simplycyn
HAPPY MONDAY: WINTER IS COMING simplycyn: This post is totally not-hair-related, but Cynthia's hair is breathtaking! Plus who takes about winter when your hair looks this FABULOUS!

http://relaxedthairapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/What-Season-Does-Your-Hair-Prefer-relaxedthairapy.com_1.jpg
relaxedthairapy

What Season Does Your Hair Prefer? relaxedthairapy: I'm totally a fall/winter kinda girl. In the fall my hair's moisture levels are sky high and in the winter I can just cover it all up with a cute hat. When does you hair best behave?

StyledChic

Final Thoughts On the 'Xpress Your Kinks Collection styledchic: I don't usually protective style with crochet braids, but if I did, I'd want it to look EXACTLY like Samara's gorgeous mane!

Who made your best of the best this week?

Besitos!
KLP

4 comments:

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!