Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Healthy Hairology Medley is a unique little place were I share healthy hair and lifestyle tips and tricks from my favorite bloggers and vloggers. Come on in, have a seat, and get ready to pin your heart out!


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KpVj8AmXBFU/VE15tMtHT8I/AAAAAAAAHqg/ch2syDyQbKg/s1600/Hairpictorialpt2.jpg

The Flirty Bun & Bang styledchic: In a bun rut? Samara's got you covered with her cute and simple flirty bun with a swooped bang.

steps_to_Luscious_winter_hair

3 Steps to Luscious Curls This Winter dailycurlz: I can't lie. In winter, I'm a little more relaxed with my regimen. I forgo my bantu knot curls, stick to buns and often forget to moisturize during the week. Thanks to Daily for reminding me that curls can be luscious in the winter time too!

crochet braids

Crochet Braids FAQ ammamama: Ohhhh weee! I'll know alll about my love for crochet braids and my girl Amma definiitely knows how to work them. Here are her tips and tricks for drop dead gorgeous braids.



Big Sideswept Braided Bun freshlengths: Lesley shows us how to dial up a simple high bun into a fluffy, yet elegant sideswept updo using a couple of well placed extensions.

What did you bookmark this week?
Besitos!
KLP

10 comments:

  1. That hairstyle by Lesley is everythang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's hair is givng me life - lovely pictures.

    wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my thanks for the feature * blushes*. These crochet braids are the best thing to ever happen to my natural hair life...lol All these ladies look lovely as well. Thank you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that I wasn't such a long-term-protective-style-phobe! I would totally be rocking your crochet braids this winter!

      Delete
  4. I love the flirty bun! Thank you so much for the mention hun x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!