Monday, August 05, 2013

Weekly Wishes


I invite you to make a positive wish, each week to combat a sucky part of life in an attempt to sprinkle the world with more positive pixie dust.

My wish this week is to give myself time and space to think happy thoughts. I'm a child of God; wife of one; mom of two; sister to three; and friend of many. Y'all, my life gets so loca that sometimes I feel like I'm constantly "doing" that I don't get a chance to just "reflect." Everyday this week, I'm penciling myself in some Happy Thought reflecting time. Five or ten minutes should do the trick to simply bask in all of the many blessings that I've received. 

What's your wish for the week?

Want more Weekly Wishes? Check out www.thenectarcollective.com.

Besitos!

KLP 
linked up before you

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic wish! I have a devotional book that is a One verse a day devo and I love that it gets me to sit by myself and really reflect on all the joy in life! I wish you so much luck with this wish! Grab a cup of tea while you're reflecting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cup of peach ginger tea, my cell phone on airplane mode, and my kiddos napping---that's how I know it's reflection time!

      Thanks for spending the good vibes my way chica!

      Delete
  2. My wish for the week is to appreciate myself more! I love the weekely wishes!!! such an amazing idea! 10 mins everyday is more that enough, its a step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need a lot of time to do a great thing for yourself!

      Delete
  3. What a nice, simple, positive goal! Even changing your energy to focus on the positive for 5 minutes is sure to lift your mood! :)

    --Erika
    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple and difficult all at the same time; but well worth the effort! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. "Me" time always welcomed and we often get so busy in life, we forget the little things in life to be grateful for. 10mins is a great start, have an awesome week :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!