Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley

Here are a few of the week’s best blogs, vlogs, and forum features that we've found about the web. 
 
The inversion method ( 1 inch in 1 week ) pocahontashaircaresecrets: The online hair world has been buzzing about the inversion method for a few years now. Whilst, you hanging like a bat doesn't sound like much fun, the claims of growing 1 inch in a week is definitely intriguing. Yahya's take is totally noteworthy.

Paul Mitchell | Curls- Twirl Around First Impressions CareForYourHair: I'm a lover of (almost all) things Paul Mitchell and their latest curl collection looks decadent. Read on for Pelumi Rae's first takes of the Twirl Around Crunch Free Curl Definer.

Coconut Oil Scalp Treatment kinkycurlycoilyme: If you suffer from the itchies, flakies, or just looking for a stimulating oil blend to massage your scalp with, check out Destri's all natural kitchenista treatment.

Un mil besitos!

KLP

6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of trying inversion again for a week.
    I did it one day and never did it again lol.
    I'm interested to see if the claims are true. Since I have in twists, any new growth will be easy to measure.
    I will let you know how it goes!
    Britt @ One&20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During my Pilates classes, we do "modified" inversion poses, but I'm totally not thinking about my hair but about tucking my core, matching my breath with the movement, and umm---not tumbling down in front of the entire class. LOL.

      My problem is that I'd have to track my progress, which bites because my memory is terrible. Ha-ha!

      I can't wait to see your progress doll!

      Thanks for checking in!

      Delete
  2. I had heard a lot about the inversion method but only decided to try it after reading Yahya's post lol. Post coming up bout it at http://belowthawaist.blogspot.jp/

    Thanks for this week's medley KLP!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!