Monday, September 02, 2013

Weekly Wish

I invite you to make a positive wish, each week to combat a sucky part of life in an attempt to sprinkle the world with more positive pixie dust.

My wish this week is to have more " plunk that to-do list moments." Today, I was free from the chains of my daily grind, so I decided to do a whole lot of nothing. Yep, laundry needed to be done, the floor needed a good scrub (I have no idea what that caused that sticky spot near the sink), and there is a pile of random ridiculousness at the front door. But I touched none of it and felt marvelous while doing it. Instead, me and my fancy-fly-four-year-old went to get pedis, did some shopping, and cooked a new recipe while making our kitchen look like a disaster zone. (Don't worry, my little guy hung out with the hubby for some daddy/son time too. They totally did not have as much fun as we did. Girls run the world---just in case you were wondering) Best day ever!


Sure, I can't do a whole lot of nothing everyday or even every week, but I surely can have a few moments of "plunk that to-do list" to do something with one of my little ones that makes them grin from ear to ear. Take that to-do list! <karate chops imaginary to do list>

What's your wish this week? Big it big or small--speak it into existence!

Quieres Más? Check out www.thenectarcollective.com.


Besitos! 
KLP

8 comments:

  1. I did the same thing today! Instead of tackling my to-do list I got caught up on So You Think You Can Dance and spent time hanging out and playing with my puppy. Like you said, you can't do that every day and sometimes not every week but whenever you can, it's nice to take the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I'm so weird. It's really hard for me to force myself deviate from the schedule and to-do list. Yesterday was totally refreshing!

      Now back to the regularly scheduled program. Ha-ha! Thanks for stopping by Crystal!

      Delete
  2. Its so nice to have quality family time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Tomi! Plus it was my little girl's first time getting her piglets painted. (My hubby was dead set against it for 2 years until she told him that it was all she wanted for her bday.) She choose hot pink with pink sparkles. Such a girly-girl. I love it!

      Delete
  3. Awww! Your baby is so cute!
    And I totally love your wish. Seeing past that list and really taking some personal time is remarkably liberating!
    Britt @ One&20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt! That's my sweet girl! I love that your posting regularly! You always make me smile!

      Delete
  4. Love your wish! Your girl definitely love it too eh? Heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did! It was her first time getting her toes painted. Sparkly pink was her polish of choice.

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!