Monday, October 07, 2013

Oo Hey Stranger! It's Keyda! - 10 Weeks Post

Hola My Loves!!!


I feel sooooo bad for not updating as frequently as I would like through this transition in my life! But I know KLP has been holding down the fort!! :D As for my MIA, I am a high school counselor and this is a hectic/stressful/time consuming/anything else you can name hehe time of year dealing with students...parents...teachers etc. etc. However, I have missed you ALL tremendously and posting...

So, What have I been doing??

Well since you asked .... lol..I have been keeping up with my normal regimen, however I have been doing more mini-washes and really depleting the shampoo from regimen on a constant basis! I just love the silky smooth softness of moisture in my hair. I shampoo when my hair is really REALLY tangled or needs clarifying but I definitely cowash frequently.

I am been consistently tea rinsing with CC's naturals tea mixes (new review coming!), moisturizing and sealing....and NO HEAT!! I have also been balancing my protien use more as well...trying my best not to forget about it!

So, What will I be working on??

I need to really focus on my scalp through the week...keeping track of when I touch up...I think I have been overstretching :/ due to the chaos....DC with more heat! I know I know...I have been lazy...and I have noticed how my hair NEEDS a good DC...soooo note from the wise..NEVER ever go lax on your DC!

Hair Update!

May/June 2013


Sep/Oct 2013

I can not believe my hair grown sooo much :D I shall be continuing to grow it out and only trim my ends!

I plan to post about new products I have  "On deck", and more frequently about my washes! There will be a touchup in the next two weeks ...maybe one! I am pushing 10 weeks! ekkk

Miss you lovesss!!! Give all props to my hair goddess KLP! :D

Muahzzzz xoxo

Keyda

16 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Happy to have you back---around these parts. LOL. In real life we talk almost every other day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be back!! But even happier I talk to you like every other day! :D

      Delete
  2. Amazing hair :) I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your retention. Your hair looks very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome progress and we missed you, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Your hair grew a lot in those few months :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! KLP says my hair is like a weed lol but I will be posting about all the new products I have had in rotation since I have been MIA!

      Delete
  6. Welcome back! Great length retention!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hair!!! would you like to follow each other by Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!