Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekly Wishes

She stole my camera, my cocoa, and my heart.
Weekly Wish Winning!!

I'm so glad that I stole used Brittany's idea to break up my weekly wish of not constantly running in 5th gear into mini goals. This week was definitely a bigger success than my previous attempts at this:
  1. Go to bed on time and wake up on time no matter what. kinda-DONE
  2. Set your to-do list every night for the next day. Do not add anything to this list without removing another item. kinda-DONE
  3. Start each week by writing down the 3 biggest problems that I faced last week. NO NOT PANIC. Pray on it. Remember to trust God. Then let Him work it out. DONE
  4. Reward yourself every morning with a cup of pumpkin spice Spanish hot cocoa just for being awesome. totally-DONE and it was delicious!
This week I have the same goals except I'm having a pumpkin spice cappuccino yum!

I'm also adding "Don't sweat thinking about the run---just sweat during the run" to the mix. Saturday I'm running in the Whitman-Walker AIDS Walk 5K Timed Run for the second year. Last year, I ran a killer 28 minutes (did I mention that it was my first 5k?) and I'm hoping that all of the training that I've done over the last year will help me shave a minute or two off my time. I'm uber excited that not only will I not be running alone---my super hero hubby is joining me---but together we've raised $650. Woop!

Any one else totally stoked for this week---or did I just have too much cafe this morning? Ha-ha!

What's your forever wish that you're beginning this week? Be it big or small---speak it into existence!
Quieres Más? Melyssa sponsors this link up at TheNectarCollective

Mil Besitos! 
KLP



11 comments:

  1. Good luck on all of your goals for the week!! Pumpkin spice cappuccino sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on raising so much money. I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so awesome your raised that much! best of luck on your 5k! i did one once.. but i don't think i even checked my time because i was so slow haha! i love that you made one of your goals to pray and trust god in working things out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esther!

      It's so easy to forget that God is in control. No sense in getting frustrated or flustered because His timing isn't my timing.

      Delete
  5. Good luck to you! That's awesome. My weekly wish - to have a peaceful week at the workplace :-)
    Divachyk @Relaxed Thairapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that darling! Tell them that you are tooo blessed to be stressed. Ha-ha!

      Delete
  6. I was stalking through your posts, and found this one. I am definitely going to try some of those wishes, they could make a world of a difference in my productivity :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!