Monday, July 07, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley


Welcome to Healthy Hairology Medley. I'm glad that you stopped by! HHM is simply the place where I share my favorite healthy hair tips, tricks, and techniques from bloggers, vloggers, and forums for you each week. I'm fairly hair obsessed and I love finding new things to make my hair happy. Here's what I discovered this week:

4 Heat-less Summer Hairstyles chrisamorbeauty: Since I promised that I'd do a length check soon---and I will---but after that HELLO heat-less styles! Christina makes sexy beach waves look flawless.



eshakti polka dot summer dress
Secret Garden nikglifeandstyle: NikG's post is totally not hair related but can we all swoon for a minute on how perfectly big, fluffy, and bold it is? And that peek-a-boo halo crown *two snaps* Nik, I think that humidity is your friend after all!



Big Fluffy Braid Out freshlengths: Y'all know that I can't do a braid out to save my life...so I will continue to live vicariously through you! Especially this braid out from Lesley. Definition, fluffiness, and fullness to die for!


DIY Flower Crowns happilyeverafter: I'm sooo in love with the floral crown trend!Plus I'm an undercover DIY freak so this tutorial from Amanda is totally up my alley!

28- Hairstyles for Transitioning Hair - Longing 4 Length
5 Hairstyles for Transitioning Hair longing4length: Whether you are transitioning from bone straight relaxed hair to texlaxed hair or from relaxed to natural, Ebony shares five amazing styles to keep you looking fly in the meantime!

Besitos!
KLP

10 comments:

  1. Love the side braid with the bow on the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! Paying homage to Miss Minnie Mouse! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Your hair in the first photo is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links KLP, Nik is such a beaut! Thanks so much for the mention x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is your hair sooo gorgeous in that pic?! lol fab!
    I love when u bring me bloggers I've never heard of! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! I'm so happy that you like the series...and that you don't think that following hundreds of blogs a little loca!

      Delete
  5. Absolutely LOVED your hair in the first picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica...I guess that I should share the dets on this look huh? *Feverishly composes post* LOL

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!