Monday, July 21, 2014

Healthy Hairology Medley



Welcome to Healthy Hairology Medley! This is my chance to share with you some of the best blogs, vlogs, and forum threads for you each week. I'm totally hair obsessed and I love finding new things to make my hair happy. Getting and maintaining healthy hair just got easier. Here's what I discovered this week:



How To Wash Box Braid longing4length: Yes braids and twists are a protective style. No that doesn't mean that you shouldn't or can't still wash your hair! Follow Ebony's tips to keep your braids sexy and protect your real hair at the same time.

Deva Cut Natural Hair
I Got a Deva Cut and Hated it blackgirllonghair: Before you trim your hair---regardless of if your hair texture or how popular the salon is---always keep in mind the way that you wear your hair on a daily basis. Let Alondra's story be a warning!


 


Shrinkage and Minimizing Tangles 6ftlonghair: Ms D, who wears her hair natural curls and coils unstretched 90% of the time shares her top 3 ways to keep tangles at bay. BTW---ain't her hair just swoon-worthy?!?




New Mermaid Hair hermina Seeing Hermina's blue hair ombre totally makes me want to play around with my hair chalk again! I love it!



Summer Fun thetinycloset: These twists!!! Need I say more?!? If I could twist my own hair I would be half way done with these right now!

Besitos!
KLP

8 comments:

  1. Great hair stories! I love those twists too! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love twists sooo much. But I'm a commitment phobia. I can't see braiding/twisting for 5+ hours only for me to take them out in a week or two. Smh. I need to get my life together!

      Delete
  2. I love thetinyclosets twists!!!! I have also been itching to add some colorful highlights in my hair(with eye-shadow most likely).

    Thanks for featuring my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel like I'm too "seasoned" *cough cough---read OLD* to embrace the bright hued ombre trend. But its soooo friggin cute!! Age ain't nothing but a number right?!?

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me!! I loved reading this post and getting to read about other hair mavens! Much!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Leave a note!